Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oops

I promised a post, didn't I...

Sure, I only really promised this to myself and maybe Mattie (if she's reading) but I really had meant to get that post up. Too much homework, though! Busy, busy, busy. Have an offer down on a house with three friends. Renting, that is. Not to buy, not yet. But we have the offer into the landlady who's just the sweetest thing. Going off to do that Tuesday. And talk to professors at the school I'm transferring to.

At the moment, I'm procrastinating. I should be reading Benjamin Franklin's autobiography but I'm not sure if I've ever read anything so dull. Oh right,  I read Grapes of Wrath once. I'm also working on a short response to go with the reading. So, what I'm actually doing is skimming the reading and writing things as I come up with them and will stop upon finishing the response.

Right, so I shall get this short story, or part 1 of the short story, up as soon as possible.

DFTBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment